Re: Redesign Styles Hypocritical

> I guess I must not have been subscribed to the right mailing list
> while the
> redesign was going on.

I would also say that www-style is probably the wrong mailing list to
bring this up on; site-comments seems a more appropriate mailing list
to use for these sorts of problems.

> Apparently the fact that I noticed on
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2009Sep/0005.html
> didn't
> get seen by the right people.

I see from the email you linked to that Ian Jacobs replied (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/2009Sep/0006.html
) to your initial email, and a resolution was settled on.