Re: Boilerplates and bugs

On 23 Nov 2009, at 3:27 AM, Chris Kennish wrote:

> Dear w3c
>
> While browsing your site I came accross a couple of apparantly un-
> populated boilerplate template pages:
>
> http://www.w3.org/standards/agents/authoring.html
> http://www.w3.org/standards/agents/browsers
>
> Also, note the layout bug in the attached screenshot.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sending the screenshoot. It looks like Firefox. What
version are you using? I don't have the rendering issue (using
firefox) that I see in your screenshot.

We chose to launch the new site even though some pages (such as the
ones you pointed to) don't yet have content. We are seeking help from
W3C groups and the community to help complete them. If you are
interested in helping, let me know!

  _ Ian