Re: [Fwd: Problem on W3C website]

On 11 Nov 2009, at 4:55 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:

> Ian,
>
> something, indeed, went wrong...:-(

Hi Ivan,

Gerald has reset the short names as follows:

[10:33] 	<IanJ>	http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax/
[10:33] 	<IanJ>	should point to
[10:33] 	<IanJ>	http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-primer-20040210/

[10:34] 	<IanJ>	http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/
[10:34] 	<IanJ>	should point to
[10:34] 	<IanJ>	http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-syntax-grammar-20040210/

It's a little strange that the first one points to the primer (as you
suggested) rather than rdf-syntax-grammar.
But as you wish!

This mixup of shortnames most likely happened when we rolled back the
reformatted TRs.

  _ Ian