Re: Questions about Web Sites Evaluation

Dear Delia,

The issue of publishing evaluations of other sites is not one that we can comfortably comment on.

Certainly there have been studies published that report on accessibility of other sites. Perhaps you might contact the authors or publishers of those studies and ask them about issues.

You could check the WAI Interest Group (IG) mailing list to find previously published studies and reports.

You can search the mailing list archives through:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions under:
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Best regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry