Re: Workshops on updates

On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 21:22 -0600, Tamara L. Palmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you recommend a workshop for people who would like to stay
> informed about HTML changes through your recommendations? I used to
> live in Boulder, CO and the University of CO offered these but now
> live in PA and would like to get into a classroom to hear more.

Hi Tammy,

HTML does not change very often. :)

If you'd like to stay informed of the HTML Working Group's progress
on HTML 5, you can find information on the group's home page:
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/

If you'd like more general instruction in site design conferences,
there are a number of good ones. I have enjoyed, for example, attending
"An Event Apart," but there are others as well.

 - Ian Jacobs

--
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447