Re: [Moderator Action] Re: W3C design changes

On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 16:24 +0000, sally@ecommerce-land.com wrote:
> Hello Ian,
>
> How is business?
>

> I’m still waiting for blog entry with re-design. Please let me know if
> I’ve missed the point.

Hi Sally,

Here it is:
 http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/06/about_the_love_w3org_redesign.html

> I can’t live to see the changes done and offer our ideas regarding a
> new “face” of W3.org.
>
> I suppose that we will need to create a special discussion group to
> debate the changes and get enough responses (enough to formulate the
> general idea I mean). Or are you going to hold the discussion on the
> blog page? Or is the question out of date?

I will keep people posted as we move to the beta phase. We are still
hammering out the information architecture and will look forward to
getting feedback while there is still time to affect change.

Thanks!

 _ Ian

--
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447