Re: broken links found on the W3C site

On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 08:06 -0500, Kirsten Muir wrote:
> I was interested in following the links under the “Style” Activity on
> the http://www.w3.org/Consortium/activities.html page, but all the
> associated links are broken:
>
>       * http://www.w3.org/Consortium/CSS/
>       * http://www.w3.org/Consortium/CSS/#browsers
>       * http://www.w3.org/Consortium/CSS/#editors
>       * http://www.w3.org/Consortium/CSS/learning
>
> Just bringing this to your attention.  Thank you.
>
> Thanks for your great efforts towards common web standards and
> otherwise helpful web site.

Hi Kirsten,

Thank you for the heads-up. I've changed the script that generates
the page to remove links (since they tend to break as you've pointed
out). We are also redesigning our site and I hope it will be much
easier to use.

Thank you for your support!

Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447