Re: WhiteSmoke Would Like to Join the WC3 Supporters Program

Ian,

I think if someone like this is just viewing this as a link purchaser
(and this is an "SEO" manager after all), you really ought to point out
the "<meta name="ROBOTS" content="INDEX, NOFOLLOW" />" on the page where
he is trying to buy a link?

Andrew Cates
http://catesfamily.org.uk <http://catesfamily.org.uk/>

Hello Assaf,

To become a W3C Supporter, please complete
this application:
 http://www.w3.org/Consortium/supporters

 _ Ian

 <