Re: Possible missing content at http://www.w3.org/TR/ccxml/#connection.properties

Andrei,

Thanks for the comment. This issue was tracked as ISSUE-275. I have
checked the latest internal draft of the spec and this typeo has
indeed been corrected. These were for lines in the table that are no
longer there and it was an editing oversight that caused these rows
to remain in the last public draft.

Best regards,

	RJ

---