Re: accessibility of W3C site search

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 13:21 +0100, oedipus@hicom.net wrote:
> aloha, ian - thanks for your prompt attention to this matter;
> will the systems team report back to site-comments@w3.org on
> their progress slash implementation decisions regarding my
>  suggestions, comments, and code samples?

Probably not. I'll be sure to keep you posted of changes as they are
brought to my attention.

> will the larger
> issues addressed in my request also be considered, not just
> by the systems team, but by the policy-setting groups within the
> w3c, and if so, upon which list will that dialogue occur?

Please do not set your expectations high that we will be able to make
coordinated changes to all pages at w3.org any time soon. We are
planning to make improvements to several portions of the Web site, but
have no site-wide plan on the table at this time.

Best,

  Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447