Re: IE XHTML

Hello Wouter,

One of W3C's goals is to remain vendor-neutral, so we are particularly
cautious about how we talk about products on our Web site. We tend to
accept listing products that do support the standards and are most
comfortable listing a large number of products instead of just one.
We tend to shy away from listing products that do not support the
standards.

Thank you for your input,

 _ Ian

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 14:46 +0000, Wouter Dewolf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since I am not an IE user I only recently found out that IE does not
> support XHTML. On the website this is not mentioned (or at least I
> didn't find it). I think it is useful to mention this clearly in the
> XHTML pages.
>
> Kind regards,
> Wouter Dewolf
> Belgium

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447