Re: Lack of Information

Hello, Dmitry,

My guess is that you will have better luck by contacting a site or
mailing list that specializes in answering questions about CSS. There
are several resources linked from the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
home page:

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

Sorry I don't have a fast and neat answer to your question.

--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819