Re: Page Presentation Problem

[cc'ing the author]

Grant Gerlach wrote:

>To the author of the following URL:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2003/Talks/www2003-steven-xhtml-xforms/
>
>This page has a block section in which the text is severely smaller than the
>rest of the text on the page.

This is part of a set of talk slides and I think the illegible text is
intentional. It it is three copies of the same content as in the
following section ("One day... reatment of images).

>The section in question is marked as "Aim:
>More accessibility". I'm attaching a BMP file (sorry, that's all I can
>provide using my machine) screen shot of what the section looks like. (If
>this is due to my browser, MSIE 5.0, please let me know.)
>
>Also, on the same page, I noticed a spelling mistake. In the block section
>below the aforementioned (marked as "Aim: More accessibility"), in the fifth
>paragraph, the word "reatment" is misspelled. It should probably be
>"treatment," right?

Yes, and again it in this case it could be on purpose.

Hope this helps,
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819