Re: Web Site

ollie wrote:

> For the guys who determine how this business works and the standards that
> all web sites must adhere to, You have a pretty lame web site.

Ollie,

Do you have suggestions for improving it? That's mostly
what we're interested in hearing.

Please note that we don't use fancy gadgetry that some
sites use because we are concerned with:

 a) Implementation of standards
 b) Accessible Web sites
 c) International audiences

You can have a cool Web site that conforms to specs,
is accessible, and uses internationalization features
properly. Some of the techniques used on "cool" Web sites
do not lend themselves to meeting W3C's goals.

We would like to have a cool, functional Web site, and
encourage public participation in our design and maintenance
of the site.

I invite you to share your design ideas here, in this public
space.

Thank you,

 - Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783