Re: Dictionaries in TGZ format

Hello Jose!

Thanks for the tip - WinZIP was in fact able to handle the two
part extraction (TGZ->Tar->DIC), but it wasn't particularily "easy" -
I would still be in favor of providing the dictionaries in ZIP-format,
which is much more familiar to PC-users, easier to extract, and
gives the same or better compression ratio as TGZ.

Thanks again!

--Michael Kilby (kilby@gfab.de)

--
GfAB Schönermark mbH