Re: Definition of Rich Text Format not found

Finn Bjarne Pedersen wrote:

> Dear w3,
>
> I have followed links to your web site for a complete definition of RTF
> (Rich Text Format).
> I have searched your site but apparently this definition has disappeard from
> your site.

Hello,

I'm pretty certain that RTF is a Microsoft markup language.
I was able to find version 1.6 [1] at their Web site, but
I don't know whether this is the latest version.

 - Ian

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/specs/rtfspec.htm

> I really need it and would appriciate your help.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Finn Pedersen
> Responsable Développement
> Navision Software France

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783