Re: [CFP] GeNeSy: The first international workshop on Generative Neuro-Symbolic AI (ESWC 2024)

Hi all,

A reminder that there are 6 days left to submit to GeNeSy – The first
international workshop on Generative Neuro-Symbolic AI (@ESWC 2024).

TL;DR

   - *Paper submission deadline: extended for a week to March 14th*
   - Paper types: long, short, review, and dissemination/already published
   - Topics: neuro-symbolic and generative AI broadly. E.g., any
   combination of LLMs and KGs also qualifies.
   - Selected papers will be invited to submit to the Special Issue on
   “Knowledge Graphs and Neurosymbolic AI” of the Neurosymbolic Artificial
   Intelligence journal.
   - High-profile speakers confirmed: Efthymia Tsamoura, Frank van
   Harmelen, Sungjin Ahn
   - Venue: ESWC (Crete, GR)
   - Date: May 26/27, 2024
   -