Re: [brunni@netestate.de: Searching for RDF version of wordnet with dereferenceable URIs]

Hi Michael,

Princeton University no longer maintains this site, so we cannot offer
dereferenceable URIs at this address any more.

However the Open English WordNet is a more recent wordnet, that has
released several version after 3.1 (it would be WordNet 4.4 if it used
the same versioning scheme).

It has dereferenceable URIs and this uses a static scheme with IDs
frozen to the Princeton 3.1 release:

https://en-word.net/

For example:

https://en-word.net/id/oewn-00001740-n

Regards,

John

--
John P. McCrae
(he/him; #startsWithAName John (rhymes with "gone") McCrae (rhymes with "hay") /dʒɒn mækɹeɪ/)