Re: GRDDLing JSON?

Hello,

In my view JSON-LD is a wonderful RDF serialisation format but if used as a
mapping language is quite limited.
Luckily there have been a number of efforts on the topic.
I guess nowadays one of the most relevant mapping language from JSON (and
other formats) to RDF is RML (https://rml.io/).
Other related works include SPARQL-Generate (
https://ci.mines-stetienne.fr/sparql-generate/) and SPARQL Anything (
https://sparql-anything.cc/).
Best regards,
Miguel