Reminder: Peter F. Patel-Schneider on Apr.17 in DKG/SWSA talk series

Dear all,

Here is a quick reminder that tomorrow at 18:00 CEST / 12:00 EDT, we
will have Peter Patel-Schneider's talk in our online talk series.

  "Does the Semantic Graphs community care about semantics?"

For more information, see my earlier email below.

Best,
Olaf