Re: RDF Test suite reorganization

As I mentioned in July, the RDF Test Suite directory has been reorganized, with symbolic links left for the old positions temporarily. (See https://github.com/w3c/rdf-tests/pull/1050). I intend to merge this PR later this week, after the RDF-star Working Group meeting this Thursday.

The new location for all RDF 1.1 tests is http://w3c.github.io/rdf-tests/rdf/rdf11/. RDF-star/RDF 1.2 tests are organized under http://w3c.github.io/rdf-tests/rdf/rdf12/, which are supplemental to the RDF 1.1 tests.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net