Re: Do you use the W3C RDF validator ?

Thanks to everyone who responded.

I realize that in my response to Vincent, below, I forgot to paste the
link, which created confusion. So, there it is:

I'm currently working on this:

https://champin.net/2023/sowasm/

which was initially intended as a demo for Sophia (a, RDF Rust library
that I'm developing).

If such a demo could serve as a satisfactory replacement for the current
old validator, I'm happy to adapt it to fulfill that role.

Note that our intention is not to give up on providing a reference
validation service for RDF, but more to get a sense of how much the
community is actually relying on it, and what the needs are.

   best