Re: GraphGPT: Processing Natural Language into Knowledge Graphs

Thanks Adam, I just pasted into GraphGPT the first 6 paragraphs from
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/03/230315132445.htm and got this
nice diagram:
[image: CD2.png]

Could be interesting to feed this sort of diagram into PyWhy to improve it
(validate/invalidate the causal relations, disentangle
confounders/colliders, etc).