Re: ChatGPT, ontologies and SPARQL

Hi Xavier,

Le Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 05:01:31PM +0100, Contact - Cogsonomy a écrit :
> In short, is there a layer of reasoning or does the language model derive
> from reasoning. And more while we're at it, doesn't our brain do the same?

As far as I understood, there is zero reasoning in larg language
models, only statistics about the chaining of words (actually, parts
of words, aka tokens).

As you said yourself, ChatGPT is not Wolfram Alpha.

Here is an article on the subject you may find interesting:

https://writings.stephenwolfram.com/2023/01/wolframalpha-as-the-way-to-bring-computational-knowledge-superpowers-to-chatgpt/

--
Nicolas Chauvat