Re: .well-known URI for RDF dumps (see RCF-5785)

Hi Nicolas,

.well-known/void is implemented in the wild ;) not sure it is widespread.

https://sparql.uniprot.org/.well-known/void

https://sparql.rhea-db.org/.well-known/void

https://beta.sparql.swisslipids.org/.well-known/void

But in these cases it does not actually have the triples that you need
for the files. At this time, is very nice to add that.

Regards,

Jerven