Re: AI catfishing [was Re: ChatGPT and ontologies]

Excellent.
Many thanks, Dan - just the sort of pointer I was hoping for.

And yes, fair enough to record a reminder that this tech can be hugely beneficial (once it is on the right bit of the Gartner curve, perhaps).
"terrible folly” may be overstating a bit :-) , I would have thought.
A variety of tools to various things can usually be useful.

Best
Hugh