Re: Toward a LAMP stack for RDF?

Hi Andreas,

Le Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 02:07:09PM +0200, Andreas Harth a écrit :

> to illustrate Linked Data, one of my students has developed a
> Mozilla Firefox plugin, which lets you browse RDF on the web in a
> unified way.

Nice, I like it :)

It looks a bit like the Linked Data Browser Extension we presented at
FOSDEM https://archive.fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/collab_cwldbe/
and at a conference organized by the French Association for Artificial
Intelligence (AFIA) in 2019
https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02283368v1

We have been doing the same to explore a SPARQL endpoint
See https://peertube.semweb.pro/w/48byDDW8tmPkrziRdh5uRt
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXOq-u_1ZJQ

Source code for both tools is available from
https://forge.extranet.logilab.fr/open-source/SemWeb

Any collaboration on this topic would be very welcome !

--
Nicolas Chauvat