Re: RDF/CBOR: A CBOR-based Serialization of RDF

Hi!

Neat! Binary serializations are always handy. Some questions:
- it's inspired by HDT, does that mean it's self-indexed and queryable?
- How does it compare to
https://rdf4j.org/documentation/reference/rdf4j-binary/,
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/io/rdf-binary ?
- Does it integrate with any of the existing frameworks for handling RDF?
Can you work with the OCaml implementation in Python, Java or RDF.js?

Best,

Miel