Re: The AIDA Dashboard: a new tool for analysing research in Computer Science

On 9/14/22 04:11, Angelo Salatino wrote:
> As a joint effort between Springer Nature, the Open University, and the
> University of Cagliari, we recently launched the AIDA Dashboard [1],
> https://w3id.org/aida/dashboard <https://w3id.org/aida/dashboard>, an
> innovative tool for exploring and making sense of the dynamics of
> research topics, scientific conferences and journals in Computer Science.

Interesting tool!   I see that you make snapshots of the underlying data
available also.   How will the data be updated?   Is it updated
continuously and automatically, or only manually?   I'm wondering how it
will be maintained over time, particularly if current funding ends.

Thanks,
David Booth