From: Adam Sobieski
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 12:12 PM
To: Christian Chiarcos <christian.chiarcos@web.de>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: RE: Semantics and Embedding Vectors

Christian,
All,

Thank you for the information about FrAC. It appears that, with it, we can anchor concepts/items to static and contextualized embedding vectors.

Perhaps, someday, we’ll be able to do mathematics, e.g., dot products and lengths, with first-class vectors in SPARQL.

Today, technologies pertaining to extensible expressions and functions in SPARQL include: http://ns.inria.fr/sparql-extension/ .

Best regards,
Adam