Re: Semantics and Embedding Vectors

+1 Carlos - definitely a tricky thing

One tactic we are taking is to take a similar approach to space/time
transformers, and use semantic tags as an additional piece of information,
like a positional embedding.  Too early to talk results on this, vs other
approaches that preprocess rdf or json-ld into more language like
constructs to train off of knowledge bases in rdf.

Mike Prorock
mesur.io