Re: Semantics and Embedding Vectors

Hi, Adam and Carlos -

Here's my 2c

Carlos - this is a good point. However, it may be that some specific
embedding sets (e.g. the set produced by T5 using Wikipedia as of Jan 1
2020) could be selected as standards and be represented by objects in
the ontology. Using such an ontology would be the AI equivalent of
consulting a particular human expert. Human experts give different
answers according to their individual knowledge and experience. The
standard embeddings would give different answers depending on the models
used to generate them.

Adam - imho the machine-usable lexicons should include the embeddings,
and clients should search them using nearest-neighbor algorithms to find
embeddings closest to the ones they have extracted from research papers
(for example) using the same models as were used to produce the standard
embedding sets.

--
Regards,
Chris