Re: RDF lists/arrays and n-ary relations [was Re: OWL and RDF lists]

As a complete aside, but so old that there may be new people who want to know about it.

If you are after Chess (and other game) positions and moves.
 http://data.totl.net
has URIs for all the Chess positions and Chess moves as Linked Data.
(But don’t try and crawl the site! :-D - that’s why I think it isn’t in the LOD Cloud, perhaps)

And for Chess and a couple of other games, it has a clever browser so you can actually play the games using Linked Data.
 http://graphite.ecs.soton.ac.uk/examples/playgame.php

Kudos and chapeau to cjg