Re: [CfP] Workshop: (Semantic) Interoperability in Data Spaces

FYI, /The on-site workshop on 3.6.2022 in Vienna is already fully
booked. But we will provide: (i) the panel discussion as well as (ii)
the lightning talks and (iii) the final closing & result session online
via streaming. To receive the information and link for the online room
please register to the events waiting list here:
https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/workshop-data-spaces-semantic-interoperability-tickets-315430018677. We
will send you the link to the online room the day before the workshop./