Re: Fwd: Advance Notice: Working in progress on a RDF-star Working Group Charter

On 04/05/2022 19:09, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:

> Dear Semantic Web crowd,
>
> on behalf of the RDF-star task-force, following on the email below.
>
> If your organization sees some interest in having RDF-star
> standardized as the new RDF, we ask you to express your support on our
> github repository. Follow the link below:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg-charter/issues/new/choose

Just to be clear: we are still welcoming any kind of feedback, positive
or negative, through the mailing list or through "regular" issues on
github.

As it was pointed out that the "expression of support" template was
emphasizing the first kind of feedback, we just created a "symmetric"
label and issue template for expressing your opposition, if any, to the
creation of the working group.

   pa