Re: Questions about Reasoner Accountability

Dear Jos,

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 12:31:38PM +0200, Jos De Roo wrote:
> You could have a look at https://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Logic.html and
> find "proof"
> or have a look at https://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Rules.html and find "Oh
> yeah?".
>
> To make it concrete, a semantic web reasoner like Cwm
> https://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/cwm
> can check the proofs made by another reasoner like Eye
> https://josd.github.io/eye/
> For a simple example see
> https://github.com/josd/eye/tree/master/reasoning/socrates or
> https://github.com/josd/eye/tree/master/reasoning/socrates
>
> Jos
>
> PS a bit related but still in progress is
> http://josd.github.io/Talks/2022/06welding/#(1)

Thank you for this.  It seems very interesting and in your talk
(http://josd.github.io/Talks/2022/06welding/) would be in a way what I
am looking for.

I had a look at Cwm but it looked to me that it has been abandoned.  I
looked through the email lists and the last message was 3 years ago.
My dataset uses TrIG and RDF* and it did not look in the brief glance
that I took like Cwm supported that.

At the moment I am using GraphDB free edition because it is simple to
use and has some nice visualization of results.

Thank you again, I will have a deeper look at some of your repos as
well.

All the best,
Chris