Re: semsheets

There is also OTTR (Reasonable Ontology Templates), http://ottr.xyz, a
project I work with.

With OTTR you create templates to represent modelling patterns. These
are defined using other templates, allowing a template instance to be
recursively rewritten to RDF. Relational data can easily be mapped to
templates, and we have tools for this (see the examples on ottr.xyz).
Tree-structured data is also possible, although not as smoothly.

The idea is that such templates can provide a reusable library of
modelling patterns, on a higher level of abstraction then RDF and OWL.

http://ottr.xyz contains pointers to an interactive primer, open-source
tooling, specs and papers.

Martin