Re: semsheets

I can also mention the SKOS Play generic XLS to RDF converter :
https://skos-play.sparna.fr/play/convert and separate lib project here :
https://github.com/sparna-git/xls2rdf
Online or command-line, free, documented, example provided, no external
mapping file required (mapping is expressed through a "magic-line" in the
Excel sheet). Works with online Google Sheets, too. It also have a (for the
moment not documented) API so you can get a direct link to an RDF
representation of online Google Sheets http://
...api...xls2rdf/convert?urlhttp://myExcelFileOrGoogleSheet
Handy for manual migration of tabular data, or to create Excel templates to
manually define e.g. SKOS hierarchies, SHACL definitions, even simple OWL
ontologies, etc.
Used for some years in the creation of fairly complex knowledge graphs.

I think YARRRML, already mentioned, is the closest to what you are looking
for as a generic mapping language.

CSV on the Web (CSVW) also defines a mapping language :
https://www.w3.org/TR/tabular-data-primer/, but lacking proper
implementations ATM, I think.

Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux