Fwd: EasierRDF

Frederik,

It's true that learning RDF is harder than falling off of a log, but there
are indeed, as you put it, "some major advantages of using RDF and Sparql
over Neo4j and Cypher?".

   1. Uses *globally unique IRIs* which makes data integration with
   external and internal sources a snap.
   2. Enables you to specify the *meaning of the data* by giving
formal semantic
   definitions for classes and properties. This supports a wide variety of
   inference patterns used by widely available inference engines.
   3. RDF is part of a growing suite of *non-proprietary standards* and
   supporting tools. These include: RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL, TARQL, R2RML, &
   SHACL

Michael

--

Michael Uschold
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts