Re: FW: convert rdf or owl into yaml

Perhaps another way of phrasing this: YAML is a superset of JSON, allowing
for among other things anchors and references
<https://blog.daemonl.com/2016/02/yaml.html>. Independent of RDF, this can
be useful for representing non-tree like structures directly (including
cyclic graphs).

Given anchors and references are outside of JSON syntax, thus outside of
JSON-LD syntax, is this a practical limitation? From one perspective, no,
URIs do the same job as anchors and references *at the RDF graph level*.
But it may still be convenient to have a direct mapping from a proposed
YAML-LD to RDF that maps anchors and references directly. I believe the
YAML-LD group looked at this and the consensus was it was more practical to
look at the JSON-expressible subset of YAML, i.e. treat YAML-LD as
syntactic sugar.