Re: OWL and RDF lists

I proposed a change to OWL API that would allow parsing certain lists into Abox axioms: https://github.com/owlcs/owlapi/pull/1074

This would only be active if the ontology is specifically using the RDF list predicates as object properties. That change would be helpful for loading the proposed FHIR data model into Protégé and then being able to access items in lists (assuming that OWL API version makes its way into Protégé).

I think outside of Protégé/OWL API, dealing with list data might not be as much of a problem, like if using an RDF rule engine to make inferences.