Re: Documenting reused concepts in (this) vocabulary

Hi Harsh,
re "I tried looking at some well-known vocabularies that reuse concepts, but
couldn't see any such documentation of reused terms within the RDF
itself, just in the HTML."

Many you'll find in the following list of vocabularies:
- In DCAT vocab, https://www.w3.org/ns/dcat2.ttl, you'll find two
copies/definitions of two external properties foaf:homepage and
foaf:primaryTopic
- In ssn https://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/, you'll find some sosa concepts (
https://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/) redefined.
- In PROV-O,https://www.w3.org/ns/prov.ttl, there are several definitions
from other ontologies.

Hope that helps.
Best,
Ghislain

--

"*Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none*" (W. Shakespeare)
Web: http://atemezing.org