Re: OWL reasoning with numbers

Of course, replacing

SubClassOf:            :hasAge only xsd:nonNegativeInteger[>=0, <=17]

with

EquivalentTo:            :hasAge only xsd:nonNegativeInteger[>=0, <=17]

solved the issue. Thank you!

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300