Re: On the chartering work around Linked Data Signature WG at W3C

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:36:08 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Thanks for the update, this sounds much more feasible than the previous
proposal.

Perhaps some of us who sent so much mail on this topic a few weeks ago
might reconvene on a non-REC-track list (rdf-dev? [1] Or a fresh CG) to
continue to explore the design space for more general RDF Signature?

Dan

[1]
https://www.w3.org/community/rdf-dev/