Re: Correction Re: Knowledge Graphs: the book and the hypermedia

On 19/11/2021 15.58, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> Sarven, I think you know it doesn't.
>
> It would be good if you just make your points in a single email, for simplicity, so our email boxes don't keep getting hit.
> And then the discussion might even get on to an interesting topic, such as what such a graph might look like.

Should the knowledge graph of Knowledge Graphs exist?

What should be able to access and interpret it?

How should the authors react to the claims made about their work?

How can the accuracy of the assertions made about the work be checked or
compared?

-Sarven
https://csarven.ca/#i