Re: Fwd: Is purl still supported?

 Hi All,

I have received the following from Internet Archive:

“* PURL is still supported in the same sense of what we did when we took it
over*”

And..

“*We have had some intermittent performance issue of late, which have
resulted in some timeouts.*

*And we have an issue right now that is preventing the creation of new PURL
domains.*

*I wrote back and forth several times this morning about that with Tim
Finin in response to his email to info@archive.org <info@archive.org>*"

So hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

~Richard.

--
Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate