How to present rules in RDF or OWL

From: Joy lix <joylix4112@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 22:34:25 +0000
To: "www-rdf-interest@w3.org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi, there, I'm a green hand in semantic technology , I want to use RDF or OWL to describe the following rules:

#----example1:
    if trafficLight == "red" or "turnOff"   then
           barrierStatus = "down"
    else           # trafficLight == green
           barrierStatus = "up"

#----example2:
     statementA        {Bob  hasDisease  diabetes}
     if  bloodGlucose >14   then
            statementA.certainty >0.8
     else
            statementA.certainty <=0.8

Would anyone please show me how to do this in RDF or OWL? (better not in shacl or sparql).
Thank you very much for any information or suggestion.

Best,
Joylix