Re: hash.ai (Simulations meet the Semantic Web?)

> We think we have an interesting way to fix this. If it works, we’ll
change the web as quickly and completely as Stack Overflow changed
programming. But it’s kind of ambitious and maybe a little too GRAND.

Is it going to be a stack overflow clone but instead of asking programming
questions you ask someone to cleanup your site? 🙃