Dashboard on OECD PISA studies in the Open Research Knowledge Graph

From: Sören Auer <auer@l3s.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 09:16:42 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3c.org
Cc: "Lezhnina, Olga" <Olga.Lezhnina@tib.eu>
Dear all,

For those of you interested in the intersection of social sciences and
semantic web:

Olga Lezhnina from my group created an dashboard for ICT Engagement in
OECD PISA studies using the Open Research Knowledge Graph:

https://www.orkg.org/orkg/usecases/pisa-dashboard/

Its based on the following comparison of PISA studies in the ORKG:

https://www.orkg.org/orkg/comparison/R76906

Please check it out and help us by answering a brief survey:

https://tib.eu/umfragen/index.php/survey/index/sid/889859/newtest/Y/lang/en

Best,

Sören

PS: If you are interested in some background on the ORKG and maybe
contributing please check out the recording of our recent Webinar:
https://www.orkg.org/orkg/webinar-may-11