Re: [EXT] Re: Upper ontologies

Isn't the main idea behind the Ontologies itself is that, each source and
agent having its own interpretation of the world and being able to
interoperate with others however high the heterogeneity is !!

Upper Ontologies, however abstract the concepts they depict, have the
concepts of existence and hence should be allowed to co-exist!!